Kevin Harvick No. 88 Hunt Brothers Pizza Chevrolet Event Preview: Texas
RACE: O'Reilly Auto Parts Challenge 300 (200 laps / 300 miles)
TRACK: Texas Motor Speedway
DATE: Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016
TV: NBC (3 p.m. ET)
RADIO: PRN & SIRIUSXM Ch. 90 (2:30 p.m. ET)
Kevin Harvick: “Texas Motor Speedway is a track that I always look forward to racing at. Just for the fact that I’ve had success there in the Xfinity Series and JR Motorsports has been strong on the mileand-a-half program this season. That combination will be really good for our No. 88 Hunt Brothers Pizza team this weekend and my final Xfinity Series race this season.”
- Kevin Harvick has five wins in 18 NASCAR Xfinity Series starts at Texas Motor Speedway, as well as nine top-five and 15 top-10 finishes.
- This weekend marks Harvick’s final start for JR Motorsports. Over the span of three seasons, Harvick has accumulated 33 NXS starts for JRM, with six wins, 18 top-five and 28 top-10 finishes.
- Dave Elenz has three starts as a crew chief at the 1.5-mile speedway and has never had a car finish outside the top five.
- This season, the No. 88 Chevrolet has an average finish of 9.9 on tracks measuring 1.5-miles in length.
- The No. 88 JR Motorsports entry sits fifth in the NXS Owner’s Championship Chase, nine markers behind the leader.
Next News Story →
← Previous News Story