• Kevin Harvick and the No. 4 Jimmy John’s Chevrolet SS team will start Sunday's Duck Commander 500 from the third position after posting a lap time of 27.650 seconds and a speed of 195.298 mph in the final round of qualifying on Saturday at Texas Motor Speedway.
• Harvick was fastest in the first round of qualifying and advanced with the top-24 cars to round two. He finished third the second round and carried on to round three, during which he posted the third fastest lap time among the top-12 drivers.
• Tony Stewart scored the pole award for Sunday’s race with a fast lap time of 27.628 seconds and a speed of 195.454 mph. Brad Keselowski, Harvick, Greg Biffle and Carl Edwards complete the top-five starting positions for the race.
• Harvick and the No. 4 team used the series’ practice sessions on Friday and Saturday to prepare for both qualifying and Sunday’s race. He was 11th fastest during Friday’s session and finished third in final practice on Saturday.
The following is the starting position of the other SHR teams in Sunday's race:
• Tony Stewart and the No. 14 Mobil 1/Bass Pro Chevrolet team will start first.
• Kurt Busch and the No. 41 Haas Automation Chevrolet team will start 11th.
• Danica Patrick and the No. 10 GoDaddy/Get Found Chevrolet team will start 24th.
Race Coverage Information:
FOX will provide live coverage of Sunday’s Duck Commander 500 race starting at 3 p.m. EDT. PRN radio affiliates and Sirius XM NASCAR Radio will provide the live radio broadcast.