See upcoming areas where Kevin Harvick will be making appearances.
Please send autograph requests to:
Kevin Harvick Inc.
Attn: Autograph Requests
648D Griffith Rd
Charlotte, NC 28217
NOTE: Our office is not open to the public. All autograph requests must be submitted via USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please be sure to respect the following autograph request guidelines:
1) Due to the large volume of incoming mail, items do occasionally become separated from their envelopes or packaging. There are also occasions when mail does not make it to its destination, or items are damaged in transit. Kevin Harvick Inc. is not responsible for the loss, damage and/or return of items sent to be signed.
2) All items must be a licensed product of Kevin Harvick or Kevin Harvick Inc. Items that are not officially licensed will be returned without an autograph.
3) If you do not send sufficient postage for return, you WILL NOT receive items back. You MUST include a self-addressed envelope/package with proper postage for return. Please do not send cash, money order or a check to pay for return postage. Actual postage MUST be included. To avoid delays on the return process of an autographed item, all packages more than 13 ounces should include return shipping via UPS or FedEx.
4) Autograph requests are limited to TWO items per person, per year. Any additional items sent within the 12-month period will be returned without an autograph. (Kevin only has so many hours in his day, and he wants to make sure that as many fans as possible are able to get his signature.)
5) When requesting autographed postcards, please include a self-addressed 9” x 12” envelope with proper postage.
6) Please also allow an appropriate length of time for returns, as Kevin signs each autograph request personally. Currently it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months (sometimes longer, depending on his schedule) for your item to be signed and returned.